Remembering the 50’s at McNicholas through the eyes of Sister Judi Keehnen
Archbishop McNicholas High School has been educating students since St. Joseph’s Academy first opened its doors in 1915 as an all-female boarding school, run by the St. Joseph Sisters of Medaille. In 1951 the name changed to McNicholas High School and became co-ed when boys were now allowed to attend. Over the 109 years of … More Remembering the 50’s at McNicholas through the eyes of Sister Judi Keehnen



